CSC104 SLOG 2

  We starting to learn and apply boolean into our function. I really enjoy how computer help us to make decision like true and false by using boolean.  Although the class is interesting, I have many term tests in this week. Term test is killing me. I can really enjoy not only my CSC104 class, but all of my classes this week because of term test. I think have the key idea about this week material. I just need more time to practice and digest it. The course material I acquire this week is related to many of daily work. You need to make many decisions every day, just like what boolean does. The greatest achievement I achieve this week is that I know how to put cond(boolean) into my function.  I did not do well in my quiz this week for lots of reasons. I will do better next time. I still have some question on "stack" function. I wish someone could give me some useful information about it.

Comments

  1. Try to have your blog in more structured ways, so that you are answering each question. In SLOG 2, you were supposed to discuss these 4 main questions, but your slog did not adequately answer any of these 4 questions:

    – How are you preparing for the quizzes/tests?
    – Are there any images you've made, or even functions to create images, that you enjoyed or are
    proud of?
    – Are there things you initially found hard or intimidating, but now understand? How did you get to that point?
    – Would you like to ask questions in tutorial, the CSC104 TA o ce hours, the general CS Help Centre hours, or on Piazza, but have trouble doing so? What could make that easier for you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CSC104 Slog